A large number of factors, like your facial hair, the contours of your face, and sensitivity of the skin should be considered before you purchase an electric shaver. Even though we expect a lot of from our shavers, some of them do deliver exactly what we need effortlessly. These electric shavers have already proved that they are undoubtedly the best electric razors for men not just for us, but for hundreds and thousands of others as well.
Please check below a brief details of each of our top 10 electric razors along with their pros and cons.
Top 10 Electric Shavers
Price Based Description
What is the best electric shaver? Is it the one that cleans your pocket by promising you to provide you with a clean shave? Or is it the one that is very cheap and stops working right after a few uses? The correct answer to this question depends on our personal preferences. While for some it’s the price that matters, for others it’s the features. But the good news is, the online market is filled with cheap Electric Shavers as well as the expensive ones. For your convenience, We have classified them as per various price ranges.
Things to Consider Before Buying an Electric Razor
Every modern electric razor that is out on sale claims to be the best. However, only a handful of those are actually worth the investment. To help you make a better decision, we’ve created a list of features that you should look out for in an electric shaver. Don't forget to have an eye on the parts of the electric shaver you are buying. It's always better to look before you leap.
- Shaving Performance: Generally, you should look for an electric shaver whose motor runs at 10,000 rpm at least. It is not that the higher the rpm, the better the performance will be, but it is one of the features that will provide you with a quick and clean shave.
- Waterproof: A large number of modern shavers can be used dry as well as along with shaving foam or gel. Moreover, they can also be taken to shower without any fear of damaging the shaver.
- Auto Cleaning System: Many of the best of electric razors for men come with automatic cleaning system. You simply need to place the shaver in the cleaning system and it will do the rest for you. The charging station generally accommodates the cleaning station as well. If manual cleaning leaves you in a mess, these automatic cleaning systems can be an excellent choice for you.
- Pivoting Head: The pivoting head of the shaver allows it to adjust as per the contours of your face, so that you don’t have to put in any kind of extra efforts to get a clean and irritation-free shave.
- Battery Indicator: Many of the electric shavers come with LCD or LED battery display. A quick glance at the display will let you know the exact amount of charge left in the shaver. Some of the shavers also display the hygiene status of the shavers.
- Quick Charge: Many electric shavers come with a quick charge feature in which you only need to charge the shaver for 3-5 minutes and the shaver will have enough power to provide you with one complete shave.
While the best electric shaver for you is the one that suits your skin type, your facial hair and preferences, the above mentioned list will give you a headstart in the choosing process. If you are looking to buy electric shavers online, we are here to help you out.